M.V.S.R. campus connect
Friends, we the team of MVSR Campus Connect thank you for showing so much of interest and trust in us...and we will try and put up our best...Please log in...If you have not registered please Register yourself....Thank you... Smile Cool

Note: After Registering you have to activate the account which is as MAIL in ur email id specified n can also be in spam folder
M.V.S.R. campus connect
Friends, we the team of MVSR Campus Connect thank you for showing so much of interest and trust in us...and we will try and put up our best...Please log in...If you have not registered please Register yourself....Thank you... Smile Cool

Note: After Registering you have to activate the account which is as MAIL in ur email id specified n can also be in spam folder
M.V.S.R. campus connect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we are different and that speaks a lot about us....

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555
Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555 Emptyby pradeep Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:48 am

» Another short movi 4m MVSRian
Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555 Emptyby Ayush Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:56 pm

» EEE ppl..!!!!!
Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555 Emptyby Ayush Sun May 02, 2010 1:02 am

» suggest me some of da best topics for paperpresentation
Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555 Emptyby Ayush Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:17 am

» Railfanning
Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555 Emptyby Ayush Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:29 pm

» IPL live Score
Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555 Emptyby Ayush Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:26 pm

» Congratulations Moto Sports Team
Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555 Emptyby Ayush Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:03 am

» ONline Treasure hunt
Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555 Emptyby Ayush Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:42 pm

» Regarding NEWS LETTER
Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555 Emptyby Ayush Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:07 am

» Listen Your Heart
Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555 Emptyby Ayush Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:19 am

Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ayush26

Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555 Empty
PostSubject: Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555   Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:54 am

Line Follower

So from the previous post of sensors we got idea how to use sensors n where to use which sensor.
so now lets proceeds and lets see how bots are made.

Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555 Untitl17

Here lets consider black strip of thickness 3cm. This bot is designed in such a way that when black strip comes under the LDR the correspond motor will become off. This happens when there's a curved portions. So the other motor works and robot will take turn.
We know that output from sensors is analog, so that has to be converted into digital before giving it 2 MC

Lets fisrt do it without programing, so here we avoid MC or MP so instead we need something which works logically so Comparator can be a better n cheaper option.

so now lets look back to voltage divider how it works...
Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555 Untitl22
so lets now assume that LDR
Rs=150k without light (on black surface)
Rs=10k with light (on white surface)
And the top resistance to be 10K(variable).so That we can adjust top resistance such that the voltage that goes to comparator is approx.

Without light: (on black surface)
Vp= *5 V=4.6875 V

With light: (on white surface)
Vp= *5 V=2.500 V
so This we have as output from voltage divider...

Comparator
Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555 Untitl23
so now inputs working voltage are given to the comparator(555) as shown in the fig.And the outputs that we have from the voltage divider is given to the inverting terminal of 555 and a signal equivalent to 3.5volts is given to non-inverting terminal of 555.So that when the LDR is on black strip it give a low signal(0v) as o/p. and wen it is on white strip it give high signal(5v) as o/p of 555.so now this signals is amplified using H-bridge and o/p from H-bridge is given to the motor.

Similarly the same set for the opposite side of motor is made.And assembled....
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

PostSubject: Re: Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555   Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:35 pm

Nice What a Face
Back to top Go down
Ayush
Administrator
Administrator
Ayush

PostSubject: Re: Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555   Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:23 am

wow...susu thanx...
Back to top Go down
https://mvsr.forumotion.com
yasaswym

PostSubject: Re: Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555   Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:57 pm

Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555 Lfr_ck12

Guys...this is the circuit for line follower robot using comparators...
Back to top Go down
Ayush
Administrator
Administrator
Ayush

PostSubject: Re: Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555   Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:29 pm

hey buddy thanx...but i hav tested da circuit given by me n it worked 2....

hmm i dint put up da complete circuit but i hv detailed things der...

nyways i ll put a complete circuit soon...
Back to top Go down
yasaswym

PostSubject: Re: Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555   Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:56 am

Dude..I saw your circuit..that was good..I jus wanted to give an alternate solution for that..thats all..I built this circuit for my mini project...this worked really well..But the motion of bot has been really erratic...the motion was zig zag...i think with the help of normal analog circuits like this...it is not that easy to make the bot move smoothly in a straight line..
Back to top Go down
Ayush
Administrator
Administrator
Ayush

PostSubject: Re: Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555   Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:55 pm

yaa...but mine was not moving zigzag on da normal move but den on da turns it ws but still it ws pretty 5n...hmmm might b ur sensors wer 2 far...but still i agree wit analog it is tough 2 design a fast movng n accurate bot...

anyways thanx a lot... Cool
Back to top Go down
pradeep

PostSubject: Re: Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555   Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:15 am

The sensors made diff for u as u used i/p from 2 sensors to comparator and v know basic thing that all electronic components are diff from each other, so thr is goin to be slight diff in voltage levels even on same surface which is amplified through comparator and there is motion in bot every time and it moves in a zig zag, if u use 2 comparators then problem is solved and it moves smoothly.... with slight modifications this ckt can be used..... but it a simple one with less no. of components.....
Back to top Go down
Ayush
Administrator
Administrator
Ayush

PostSubject: Re: Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555   Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:27 am

pradeep wrote:
The sensors made diff for u as u used i/p from 2 sensors to comparator and v know basic thing that all electronic components are diff from each other, so thr is goin to be slight diff in voltage levels even on same surface which is amplified through comparator and there is motion in bot every time and it moves in a zig zag, if u use 2 comparators then problem is solved and it moves smoothly.... with slight modifications this ckt can be used..... but it a simple one with less no. of components.....

yaa dats true i dont remember if i mentioned dat...
i used 2 diff. comparators...i dont remember da IC no. but it had 4 comparators in wich i used 2...
n yaa as i said b4 its mov ws pretty 5n except at da turns at dat pt. it ws going zig zag...
Back to top Go down
pradeep

PostSubject: Re: Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555   Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:48 am

the comparator is LM324
It works good.
I vl upload one good notes that vl help to make a good line follower..
i have collected good amount of it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555   Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555 Empty

Back to top Go down

Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.V.S.R. campus connect :: Topics :: Electrical Electronic & Communication-
Jump to: