M.V.S.R. campus connect
Friends, we the team of MVSR Campus Connect thank you for showing so much of interest and trust in us...and we will try and put up our best...Please log in...If you have not registered please Register yourself....Thank you... Smile Cool

Note: After Registering you have to activate the account which is as MAIL in ur email id specified n can also be in spam folder


we are different and that speaks a lot about us....
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
m.mvsrcampusconnect.orgWAP Site(for Mobile)
1000's of Radio Frequencies

Music Station ♫♪

Success of MVSRians

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Line Follower(logical circuit) using 555
by pradeep Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:48 am

» Another short movi 4m MVSRian
by Ayush Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:56 pm

» EEE ppl..!!!!!
by Ayush Sun May 02, 2010 1:02 am

» suggest me some of da best topics for paperpresentation
by Ayush Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:17 am

» Railfanning
by Ayush Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:29 pm

» IPL live Score
by Ayush Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:26 pm

» Congratulations Moto Sports Team
by Ayush Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:03 am

» ONline Treasure hunt
by Ayush Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:42 pm

» Regarding NEWS LETTER
by Ayush Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:07 am

» Listen Your Heart
by Ayush Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:19 am


Share | 
 

 Meebo chat bar stay connected to FB,Gtalk,Twitter,etc...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayush
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 133
Points : 3239
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 28
Location : Hyderabad

PostSubject: Meebo chat bar stay connected to FB,Gtalk,Twitter,etc...   Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:38 pm

So now i guess our forum is 80% complete the rest 20% is to be done by u guys by accepting the forum and by being with it.so wat do u guys think what exactly is Meebo bar.look at the picture below.hey dont mind haa.actually was fully into DID2 man.The performance where jst outstanding so couldn't mark thing instead messed with them.lite.so look into the below pic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hmm so the bottom most thing is the meebo bar.
check out what do Meebo people want to say...



So now are you guys worried about security of your accout.I can just say that you have to trust Meebo it has been serving people from many years and are doing very well.I m using Meebo from past 4-5 years and i found Meebo just outstanding so one day i was going through the meebo site and i found surpisingly The Meebo Bar and just wanted to add it in our forum and i worked a whole day n finally with help of some ppl ended up adding it into our forum.

Now to register to Meebo Account
Its an very simple process to register.click on the right most part of the Meebo Bar.A new window pop-up on your screen and it looks like this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And to register click on the bottom right thats for registering to meebo.fill the Registration form and after all is done just log in and select your social networks to which you like to stay connected.Thats it,this all is to be done ones.And from next time just log in to your meebo account and all the networks are at ur figure tips.
Back to top Go down
http://mvsr.forumotion.com
 
Meebo chat bar stay connected to FB,Gtalk,Twitter,etc...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Chat box??????????
» Other diseases connected with migraine?...
» The chat box
» Cloud Connected and anyone else Welcome to I Surrender thread :)
» head and lifeline are not connected

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.V.S.R. campus connect :: MVSRIAN :: Site Updates-
Jump to: